Division of Elections Rules
Index of Proposed Rules and Rule Changes
The Division of Elections rules are available in PDF format for viewing or printing. Accessing documents in PDF format requires use of Foxit Reader or Adobe's Acrobat Reader, which may be installed free of charge by clicking on the link. Note: Foxit Reader works best when viewing campaign documents.
To receive automated notices of proposed rule activity and to participate in the rulemaking process by submitting comments, please subscribe to E-Rulemaking at https://www.flrules.org/Default.asp
- 1S-2.031 - Recount Procedures
- 1S-2.043 - Electronic File Reporting Relating to Absentee Ballot Request Information, Voting Activity
- Notice of Proposed Rule
- Preliminary text for Rule Development (pdf)
- Candidate Petition - President (No Party Affiliation) (pdf)
- Candidate Petition - President (Minor Political Party) (pdf)
- Candidate Petition - All other candidates(pdf)
IF REQUESTED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THIS NOTICE, A HEARING WILL BE HELD AT THE DATE, TIME AND PLACE SHOWN BELOW:
DATE AND TIME: February 9, 2015, 11:00 a.m.
PLACE: Room 307, R.A. Gray Building, 500 South Bronough Street, Tallahassee Florida, 32399
- 1S-2.050 - Cancellation of Political Party Filings
- 1S-2.053 - Election Results and Precinct-Level Reporting